Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
Information Relating to Your Use of Our Websites,
Services and/or Products
We collect contact details directly from you when you sign-up to receive a service, receive email alerts, utilize our products, attend one of our events, download our content, subscribe to our newsletters or where you ask us to respond to a query you have. The personal data we collect may include, but not limited to, your name, email address, employer and job title, and location.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our websites, products and/or services
- Improve, personalize, and expand our websites, products and/or services
- Understand and analyze how you use our website, products and/or services
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails/notifications
- Find and prevent fraud
- Log Files
- We use your information to provide any information and services that you have requested or any products that you have utilized:
–to allow us to create an account for you
-to allow us to receive payment for products and services provided
-to allow us to respond to communications from you
-to allow us to respond to support requests
-to allow us to verify legitimate use of our products and tools
-to notify you of product updates and fixes
Personal information is processed only in accordance with our legitimate interest in providing products and services to you and monitoring and improving the use and satisfaction of our website, services and products.
We will never sell your information to third parties. We will disclose your information if we are required to by law. We may disclose your information to enforcement authorities if they ask us to, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so without breaching data protection laws.
SimplexEra follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
SimplexEra uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. This information may also be used for purposes outlined in section “How we use your information”.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
SimplexEra has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
If you follow a link from our website, product or service to another site or service, this policy will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third-party sites or services and we encourage you to read the privacy policies appearing on those sites or services.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
Every user is entitled to the following data protection rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]
Your data is stored in secure data centres which may include locations such as the United Kingdom, United States of America and Australia.
Access to this data is restricted to authorised personnel only.
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Our software applications may, with your consent, access and store your Google user data, however, such data is only available and stored by the user, will only be used for the purposes outlined in this policy and will not be accessible or shared by us.
Transfers Outside Europe
Personal data in the European Union is protected by data protection laws but other countries do not necessarily protect your personal data in the same way. Our website and some of our products or services or parts of them may be hosted in the United States and this means that we may transfer any information which is submitted by you through the website, product or service outside the European Economic Area (which means all the EU countries plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) (“EEA”) to the United States. When you send an email to us, this may also be stored on email servers which are hosted in the United States or outside the EU. We have taken steps to ensure that our hosting provider uses the necessary level of protection for your information but if you do not want your information to be transferred outside the EEA you should not use our website, product or service or contact us via email.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. SimplexEra does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.